Support for GFI MAX Products can be obtained in various ways:
The easiest way to report an issue is to use the option in the GFI MAX Remote Management Dashboard. To use this option, select the option “Help -> Request Help” available in the Dashboard top menu.
You can phone us from 9 AM to 11 PM GMT / 4 AM to 6 PM EST.
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1382 309040
- United States and Canada: 1-855-832-6434
- GFI Forums: http://forums.gfi.com
- Support Request Form: http://support.gfi.com/Support/supportrequest.aspx?lcode=en
Through the Console
GFI MAX RemoteManagement
- Click the Help menu
- Click Request Help
- A form will appear. Enter the details of the issue you are experiencing and click OK when finished. A case will automatically be generated with GFI Support based upon the information you entered.
GFI MAX MailProtection
- Users with Domain level or higher access can obtain support information through the Support tab of the console.
If you log a case using any of the methods above, a confirmation email will be automatically sent that we received your enquiry together with the support case reference number.
GFI Knowledge Base
The GFI Knowledge Base is where you'll find a raft of questions and answers about all things GFI-related.