Remote access with the Take Control and Remote Background Management tools helps you provide your customers with a seamless, secure maintenance experience - wherever they are! One click allows quick and easy remote access, to any server or workstation, from your GFI MAX RemoteManagement dashboard - as if you were sitting right in front of it. It really is that simple.
24/7 access to remote computers or servers
Take Control lets you take advantage of 24/7 remote IT support - meaning you don't need somebody there at the other end. Save your most important contacts in your computers and contacts list to be able to connect within seconds.
Manage all your connections easily
Save all your customer information and connections in a database and share it with your colleagues. Take Control logs all your remote control sessions, including start and end times, making it ideal for billing as well.
Fast, secure remote access and control solutions for you and your users
If you’re a hard-pressed MSP or IT Support company, there are many advantages to being able to provide remote IT support, which can bring huge benefits to your business - and your life!
Work more efficiently - and effectively - with Remote Background Management
Used in exactly the same way as Take Control, increase your efficiency and offer an even better maintenance experience for your clients with the Remote Background Management (RBM) tool - a brand new tool that enables you to work on client machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting the end-user!
- Proactively monitor for problems on your customers networks and execute fixes before your client knows there's a problem
- Provide a smooth, seamless maintenance experience for your customers - they won't even know you're working behind the scenes to sort out any issues. It really is that simple.
What does it all mean? You geteven greater control over clients’ processes and services that could cause IT issues, as well as the ability to remedy those problems immediately. And we've got three key features within the tool to make life easier.
Remote Command Line
- Manipulate file system (move, copy and delete files)
- Map network drives
- Edit registry
- (Silently) install software
The Remote Process Control feature allows you to
- View Running Processes, the resources they're using (CPU/Memory) - and watch how this grows over time
- Kill non-responsive processes
- Add a Process check to monitor problem processes
...and Remote Service Control means you can
- Start, stop and restart services
- Change startup type of a service
- Show dependencies of a service
- Add a Windows Service Check to monitor problem services
Grow your revenues, strengthen your relationships, sleep better (and longer!)
Sadly, as an IT guy, you’ll have to occasionally work outside of business hours. Far better to do it from your own office (or home!) and far better for your customers if they don’t have to stay behind to give you access to their office. Since Take Control and Remote Background Management allow you to do more with less, you can scale more effectively. You’ll be in a position to offer fixed, monthly-cost contracts with all the vast benefits these bring: steadier cash flow, deepened relationships, more predictable business and less stress. Now we know this is something that every IT guy dreams of, right?