Fair pricing is a big deal to us. We've worked in IT for a long time and like everyone who does, we hate bloatware, we don't like waste and most of all we really, really don't like being asked to pay for something that doesn't make a difference to our business.
When we were putting our pricing plan together for RemoteManagement™, we figured we had to make it as close to something we'd be happy to work with if the tables were turned. That's why we offer the lowest total cost of ownership of any system around.
Here’s how it works:
GFI MAX is priced for MSPs like you to easily build margins and sell Managed Services.
One thing we get asked a lot is "Why don't you publish your pricing?"
We don't do this for the simple reason that your margins would be revealed to your customers and we don't think that's something you really want.
What you can do is signup for a 30-day FREE no obligation trial and we'll talk you through the exact details of how the simple pricing structure works - and you get the advantage of getting a look at the RemoteManagement platform so you can see how easy it is to use!
Some of the detail...
What we can tell you is that we've priced the RemoteManagement tool in a couple of ways.
- You can purchase the product in a way that allows you to use all of the features at a low, capped monthly fee
- or you can go for the 'per Module Monitoring and Reporting' option that means you're only paying for what you use.
And whichever method you choose you can be assured of the following:
- GFI MAX RemoteManagement automatically determines the lowest cost billing method for each server and client that you configure so you're guaranteed the best pricing each month.
- No upfront software license fees, minimum quantities or annual support fees, just a low monthly charge according to the parts of the system – checks, reports etc – that you use. If you don't find value in a feature and don't use it, you don't pay for it.
- No charge for maintenance or support – it’s included!
- No hidden charges - we promise!
- No money down to get going
- No minimum quotas
We know, right?! Hang on though - there's more....
- No overhead for upgrades - we handle all of that for you
- No long-term contracts – cancel any time and we stop billing you that same day
- We bill you by invoice at the end of each month. All fees are automatically adjusted based on what you use.
- We have a risk-free "Try Before You Buy" program so that your new clients can see the MAX system before you start billing them. Easy!
If you want to find out the exact details then just signup for a 30-day FREE no obligation trial and we'll talk you through the exact details of how the simple pricing structure works - and you get the advantage of getting a look at the RemoteManagement platform so you can see how easy it is to use!