Problems with workstations have an impact on productivity, so when there's issues, the result can be a productivity-sapping loss of time for users and a knock-on effect across the organization - and that’s bad for business. The GFI MAX Workstation Monitoring tool for Windows and OS X Operating Systems makes it easy to spot and quickly fix periodic workstation problems.
No matter what Operating System your clients use –Windows or Apple Mac - GFI MAX has it covered. Monitor ALL desktops and laptops – from one dashboard. Whether on the network or out in the field, Workstation Monitoring can run on any Windows or Apple Mac desktop or laptop - and check for critical issues at a time set by you. It gives you the information you need to do a great job - with minimal impact on the user or the machine. And with central deployment from one networked device, you can be up and running in just 10 minutes.
Windows Workstation checks
- Event logs
- Antivirus update check, to ensure latest definition files are being used
- Drive space change check, to alert you to problems that are causing drive space to be consumed at a rapid rate
- Disk health check, to alert you to failing disks
- Hacker check, to alert you to a high rate of unauthorised login attempts
- Windows services check, to report on services which are set to auto-start
- RAID array
OS X Workstation Monitoring checks
- File system space check
- OSX Daemon check
- Process check
- Apple system log check
- File system space change
- Hacker check
- Log file check
- OSX Update Check
- Physical disk health check
Earn recurring revenue from Windows workstation services
Earning recurring revenue from Windows workstation services is easier and more lucrative than you may think. The biggest MSPs already generate revenue this way, simply by combining features to offer an all-round workstation solution!
Include Managed Antivirus to offer a high value managed security service; Patch Management to schedule security patches - automatically - saving time and improving security; email security using MailProtection to ensure optimal filtering of harmful messages; Managed Online Backup to provide fast, reliable and automatic offsite secure backup; Take Control™ for one-click remote support; free Asset Tracking to manage inventory and identify hardware and software upgrade opportunities; all with no extra stress on you or your business with our automation tools.
Easy and comprehensive Windows workstation checks
- Charge your customers monthly and build a profitable recurring revenue stream
- 24/7 proactive alerting – via the web Dashboard, Wallchart view, email, SMS, mobile phone, Mini Dash & iPhone app
- Ensure optimum availability for all users and keeping business ticking along smoothly
- Keep on top of hardware performance
- Check non Microsoft applications and interfaces
- Safeguard business data from attack
- Monitor (and automatically remediate) software patches to ensure latest software applied
- One Single Dashboard for all technical tasks across all customer sites & equipment