The GFI MAX RemoteManagement tool offers you a complete suite of patch management tools in one application. From this point on you might as well kiss goodbye to Windows updates, stop worrying about security on each and every device you manage - and start relaxing while MAX takes care of the work for you - ensuring all essential system updates are applied.
The GFI MAX Patch Management tool
- Supports ALL updates (including non-security updates) for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including Office and Exchange
- Covers all 5 major browsers - Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Support includes most commonly exploited Adobe and Oracle Java
- Other vendor support including Apple, Mozilla, Zip tools and more as well as Instant Messaging Clients such as Skype and Yahoo Messenger
‘Set and forget’ - or customize depending on customer needs
- Auto-approve patches (by severity) and schedule installation of approved patches daily, weekly or automatic
- Built in missed schedule options to give you control if the device is ‘off’
- Or manually approve and install patches from Dashboard right away - or schedule for later
A comprehensive patch management suite...
MAX Patch Management scans customer networks automatically or on demand and gives you all the functionality and tools you need to install and manage patches on all machines across different operating systems and products - and in all languages supported by the vendor.
...that automatically keep computers up-to-date with the latest patches
- Vulnerability scanning and security capabilities built on the award-winning GFI LANguard™
- For Microsoft Windows and Office applications and non-Windows applications
- Vulnerability scan integrates with existing client reports