The GFI MAX RemoteManagement tool offers MSPs and IT Support companies a complete suite of patch management tools in one application. With new vulnerabilities announced every week and hundreds of different applications running on your customers’ networks, deploying effective patch management is critical to being able to maintain the health and security of their systems.
With the comprehensive and robust GFI MAX Patch Management tool, you can kiss goodbye to Windows updates, stop worrying about security on each and every device you manage - and start relaxing while MAX takes care of the work for you - ensuring all essential system updates are applied!
The GFI MAX Patch Management tool:
- Supports ALL updates (including non-security updates) for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including Office and Exchange
- Covers all 5 major browsers - Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Support includes most commonly exploited Adobe and Oracle Java
- Other vendor support including Apple, Mozilla, Zip tools and more as well as Instant Messaging Clients such as Skype and Yahoo Messenger
‘Set and forget’ - or customize depending on customer needs:
- Auto-approve patches (by severity) and schedule installation of approved patches daily, weekly or automatic
- NEW! Built in missed schedule options to give you control if the device is ‘off’
- Or, manually approve and install patches from Dashboard either right away or schedule for later
A comprehensive patch management suite
Monitor customers’ servers and workstations via the integrated web Dashboard, providing a single view of what has been installed on each connected client or server. Also trigger automated detection, downloading and deployment of missing patches to ensure a machine is fully patched before it becomes a problem. This approach ensures that all known vulnerabilities are addressed before they’re exploited, drastically reducing maintenance time.
GFI MAX Patch Management scans automatically, or on demand, your customers’ networks and gives you all the functionality and tools you need to effectively install and manage patches on all machines, across different operating systems and products, in all languages supported by the vendor.
Priced competitively in relation to standalone products, our customers pay only for the devices with Patch Management enabled. What's more, for customers already making extensive use of the existing product features there’s no extra charge to use Patch Management on servers as it's included in the low, capped monthly server price.
Automatically keep computers up-to-date with the latest patches and updates:
- Patch Management delivered directly from your own RemoteManagement™ web Dashboard
- Vulnerability scanning and security capabilities built on the award-winning GFI LANguard™
- For Microsoft Windows and Office applications and non-Windows applications
- Minimal administrative effort, while also providing remedial action through its patch management features
- Vulnerability scan integrates with existing client reports
- Schedule security patches to be automatically installed, saving time and improving security.
- Not just an “on/off” service, it allows you to be much more granular in your approach – learn more in the Alerting & Viewing section.