Managing and tracking clients’ IT software and hardware needs to be quick and easy. With GFI MAX at your disposal you can perform automatic scans of your customers’ networks, cut time and hassle spent on manual Asset Tracking and use GFI MAX RemoteManagement’s built-in remote Asset Tracking component. It's free, and it’s risk-free. Easy!
Automated tools to look after their most valuable assets
Fully integrated with your GFI MAX RemoteManagement dashboard, view detailed information about your clients' software and hardware assets from one single interface – wherever you are - allowing you to work efficiently, effortlessly and seamlessly, even with complex data.
Asset and Inventory Tracking
- View configuration information
- Prepare comprehensive inventory tracking reports and tracking asset changes
- Track software license compliance
- Audit software and hardware changes and confirm expected state is actual state
Cut costs with easier administration
- Access detailed hardware and software information on your Dashboard anytime, anywhere, down to serial numbers, software versions, processor type, memory, and more
- Cut administration effort with your own custom fields for asset number, installation date, warranty date, care pack details or any other information you need
- Cut costs by spotting banned software. Your scheduled scan will spot when someone has installed it – so you can take action before it causes problems
Boost client billings
- Spot new workstations and other assets and increase your billings. Run the Asset Modification Report, view hardware or software additions and accurately adjust your billings
- Run scans as part of your troubleshooting process after a problem has occurred and highlight any changes
- Sell more software licenses. See the number of copies running and compare it against what they’ve licensed